Skills and competences:
Project manager with web and mobile development experience from Kharkiv, Ukraine. I have strong expertise in social networking area, built a product development department of a company from scratch.
- Manage projects (budgets, roadmaps, plannings, follow-up customers, reports)
- Carry on competitive, technological and regulatory solutions for sites & applications (diagrams, wireframes, graphics)
- Analyze and take into account user needs and use cases (UX)
- Design graphics and text content adapted to the web (and SEO if required)
- Communication with different parties working on the project (management, technical teams, designers, etc.)
Marketing & communication
- Negotiate with customers and partners (financial and contractual negotiations)
- Investigate opportunities and risks
- Create offers (features, variations, rates)
- Manage online communication (SEO, newsletters, social media, etc.)
- Brand development for niche market projects
- Representing company in market-specific communities
- Train internal and external teams (advertisement, sales, negotiations, technical consulting)
Software / Technologies
- Environments: Mac / Win / Linux;
- Apache / MySQL / PHP;
- HTML, CSS/SASS;
- iOS / Android (release management, ongoing support);
- RESTful API;
- Adobe Photoshop / Premiere Pro;
Ukrainian (native), Russian (native), English (Advanced + written and verbal)
Skills and competences:
- Coding (basic): Java, SQL;
- Software Design Tools: BPWin, ERwin, Visio, Visual Paradigm for UML;
- Project Management/Defect Tracking Systems: JIRA, Mantis, Trello, TestRail, Confluence;
- Test Types: Compatibility Testing, Database Testing, Exploratory testing, Functional testing, GUI Testing, Installation Testing, Compatibility Testing, Internationalization, Localization Testing, Mobile Testing;
- API Testing (basic): Postman, SoapUI (Open Source), SoapUI Pro;
- SD Methodologies: Agile (Scrum, Kanban);
- Test plan creation;
- Test cases and check lists creation;
- Working with requirements;
Ukrainian (native), Russian (native), English (upper-intermediate + written and verbal)
I’m responsible, hard-working and I also get along with people. I’m also easy-going and open to new ideas. I always listen to the advice of people who have more experience in the field and I’m ready to face challenges that may come along the way. I enjoy actively participating in various projects that the company may offer and I do everything I can to contribute to its growth and development.
Certified Basic web and SQL for software testing. Certified Softwar testing.
Understanding the full life cycle of software development and testing processes. Skills in developing test documentation.
Web design knowledge: HTML, CSS.
Software Development Methodologies: SCRUM, Kanban. DBMS: SQL- basic.
Ukrainian (native), Russian (native), English (pre-intermediate)
- Good knowledge of test theory and skill put them into practice, including understanding of various design methods tests, the use of various test design techniques
- Skills of working with bug-tracking systems Redmine, JIRA
- Ability to work with test documentation (creation of test plan, checklists, test cases, bug reports)
- Skills of direct interaction with various development teams
- Firebug skills, Google Chrome Devtools
- Understanding of main principles of web-applications
- Basic knowledge of C # and OOP principles
Ukrainian (native), Russian (native), English (intermediate)
Git, Apache Maven, JDBC, SQL, Java, OOP, MVC, JSP, XML, HTML, Ajax, CSS, HTTP, JUnit, Apache Tomcat, Intellij IDEA, Hibernate